Ralph A. Nosek
LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
- Current California Licensed Private Investigator
- 30 years as Qualified Manager/owner
- Former Sworn Law Enforcement Officer in the San Francisco Bay Area
Skills and Experience
- Background Specialist
- Criminal Defense
- Insurance Investigations
- Domestic Investigations
- Surveillance Specialist
- Fraud Investigator: other Penal Code, Vehicle Code and Administrative Law Investigations
- Private Business Management and Operations
Supervisory and Public Relations Skills
- 30 years+ Manager/Supervisor experience
- Mediator and Investigator for internal business disputes
- Liaison to private and government agencies
- Professional Memberships:
- California Association of Licensed Investigators (C.A.L.I)
- Professional Investigators of California Association (P.I.C.A.)
- California Equine Investigator Association
- San Mateo County Regional Occupational Program-Criminal Justice and Forensics
- Advisory Committee Member 2005-2006
- Sacramento County Indigent Defense Program Investigator
- San Mateo County Regional Occupational Program Public Speaker
- Media Appearances-Case Investigation Related: Fraud.
- Channel 5 Eyewitness News-San Jose California-January 2006.
- San Mateo County, Board of Supervisors.
- Certificate of Appreciation-Consultant to the San Mateo County Board of Education,
- Criminal Justice and Forensics.